Imago “Getting the love you want” Workshops
The workshop is comparable to 3 to 6 months of weekly sessions in cognitive and experiential learning, making it time and cost efficient. Some of the latest developments are incorporated in this workshop, and therefore it is an exciting, new and fresh format.
A bit more about the workshop:
- This workshop is presented by specialists who have undergone intensive and specialised training. It has been utilised by thousands of couples in over 20 countries.
- This is not a quick fix.
- It is a realistic understanding of the path to a safe and passionate relationship, a roadmap of the journey, and the tools needed to get you there.
- The workshop will provide safety needed to fully focus on your partner, yourself and your relationship. By exploring childhood experience and romantic attraction you will begin to understand the nature of your struggles in a very different way. You will spend time alone and together reflecting in writing the details of your conscious and even unconscious needs that is in the relationship and then you’ll see the information in a way that amplifies understanding and empathy.
The workshop is for you if:
- You want to enrich and deepen a good relationship.
- It’s early in your relationship and you would like to establish solid foundations and healthy communication patterns.
- Your long-term relationship is lacking energy, passion and a sense of connection.
- Your relationship is near death and you want to see if it can be saved.
The workshop format includes:
- Lectures are supported visually with the latest in presentation graphics, about the purpose and dynamics of your relationship.
- Individual reflection and recording using the “Getting the love you want” couples manual.
- Demonstrations of communication skills.
- Practicing new behaviours and skills with your partner. Whilst this workshop is conducted in a group environment you are not required to participate in personal group interaction.
- This is not group therapy. You share only with your partner in a safe, comfortable and confidential manner.